- Output Power : 50
- Amps : 0.4
- Voltage : 120
- Power Source : AC
- Gas Engine Capacity : 1-3 US Quarts
- Diesel Engine Capacity : 1-2 US Quarts
- Auto/Manual Transmission : 1-2 US Quarts
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity : 2-4 US Quarts
- Water Tank Capacity : 8-30 US Quarts
- Weight (lbs) : 0.5
- Width (inches) : 3.5
- Height (inches) : 1.25
TITAN Pad Heaters are 0.075" (1.9mm) thin flexible silicone oil pan heating pads that are attached to the outside of an oil pan or metal fluid reservoir such as a hydraulic tank. The pad incorporates a 3M peel back adhesive on one side that bonds onto the metal surface. Once installed, the heater pad will never fall off.
An engine oil pan heater is far superior to a block heater and more efficient as a block heater only "warms" a part of the engine not all the engine.
An engine oil pan heater, "heats" the complete engine starting at the bottom; the hot oil heats the crankshaft, which in turn heats the connecting rods, pistons and cylinder heads.
TITAN oil pan heaters are supplied with an installation kit and instructions for a complete installation; no special tools or skills are required.
Remember, heat rises up!
- Made in the USA
- UL recognised component
- BONDS to Oil Pan or Fluid Reservoir
- RAISES Oil Temperature to Operating Levels
- IMMEDIATE Oil Pressure Throughout Engine
- IMPROVES Crankability
- EXTEND Starter Motor Life
- REDUCES Cold Start Wear
- WARMS Important Internal Parts
- REDUCES System Warm-up Time
- NO Maintenance
- IDEAL for Hydraulic Tanks
- WILL NOT Burn Out Like Immersion Oil Sump Heaters
- Electrical cord length 6 feet with sealed three point plug
Raises oil temperature 100°f in less than two hours
- Water Pumps
- Snow Ploughs
- Hydraulic Rams
- Generating Sets
- Marine Engines
- Aircraft Engines