- Output Power : 50
- Amps : 0.4
- Voltage : 120
- Power Source : AC
- Gas Engine Capacity : 1-3 US Quarts
- Diesel Engine Capacity : 1-2 US Quarts
- Auto/Manual Transmission : 1-2 US Quarts
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity : 2-4 US Quarts
- Water Tank Capacity : 8-30 US Quarts
- Weight (lbs) : 0.5
- Width (inches) : 3.5
- Height (inches) : 1.25
Industrial Diesel Products has been selling engine heaters since 1992.
TITAN Pad Heaters for diesel engine, transmission, and hydraulic heating are distributed worldwide; during the past 20 years shipments have been delivered in over 20 countries.
TITAN Pad Heaters are 0.075" (1.9mm) thin flexible silicone heating pads that are attached to the outside of an oil pan or metal fluid reservoir such as a hydraulic tank or water tank. The pad incorportes a special "hi-tech" peel back adhesive on one side that bonds onto the metal surface. Once installed, the heater pad will never fall off.
An Oil Pan Heater is far superior to a block heater and more efficient as a block heater only "warms" a part of the engine not all the engine.
An Oil Pan Heater "heats" the complete engine starting at the bottom.
The hot oil heats the crankshaft, which in turn heats the connecting rods, pistons and cylinder heads.
TITAN Pad Heaters are supplied with an installation kit and instructions for a complete installation; no special tools or skills are required.
No hoses to cut, frost plugs to remove or loss of antifreeze.
Remember, heat rises up!
TITAN Pad Heaters can be custom designed for individual commercial applications.
Price in US$$
- Made in the USA
- UL recognised component
- BONDS to Oil Pan or Fluid Reservoir
- RAISES Oil Temperature to Operating Levels
- IMMEDIATE Oil Pressure Throughout Engine
- IMPROVES Crankability
- EXTEND Starter Motor Life
- REDUCES Cold Start Wear
- WARMS Important Internal Parts
- REDUCES System Warm-up Time
- NO Maintenance
- IDEAL for Hydraulic Tanks
- WILL NOT Burn Out Like Immersion Oil Sump Heaters
- Electrical cord length 6 feet with sealed three point plug
Raises oil temperature 100°f in less than two hours
- Water Pumps
- Snow Ploughs
- Hydraulic Rams
- Generating Sets
- Marine Engines
- Aircraft Engines