- Amps : 15
- Voltage : 120
- Power Source : AC
- Weight (lbs) : 0.25
- Width (inches) : 3.25
- Height (inches) : 1.25
- Depth (inches) : 1
The HS-3 Heater-Stat is an temperature controlled electrical thermostat outlet. Designed to automatically turn electrical devices on and off when the ambient temperature drops or raises in accordance with a preset temperature setting; the HS-3 is the ideal device to control the operation of the Oil Pan Heater and Battery Warmer or Block Heater.
The HS-3 plugs into an outdoor 120 volt AC electrical outlet and has two 120 volt receptacles. The maximum electrical load is 1800 watts; this will accommodate both the largest oil pan heater, TH1000-1, and the battery warmer, TBH60-1, being plugged in together.
The oil pan heater and the battery warmer will be automatically turned on when the ambient temperature falls below 35°F (2°C) and stay on and until the ambient temperature exceeds 45°F (7°C).
Electrical usage and energy cost is consequently reduced.
- UL and CSA
- Fully Automatic.
- Turns ON oil pan heaters, battery warmers & block heaters only when needed.
- Reduces electrical consumption and costs.
- No special installation required. Just plug it in .........
- Suitable for many other uses, heat tape, tank de-icers, heat lamps, freeze warning devices.
- Maximum rating, 1800 watts, 15 amps, use with GFCI outlet.
One Year Warranty