1. Shipping Policy
Shipping is executed with the local postal mail authority and delivery can be expected between one to and three weeks depending of your location. For additional information, please contact us.
2. Warranty and Return Policy
Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Customer Support before returning a product.
Products returned without an RMA number are not processed and will be returned to you.
- Complete the RMA form which is available on this website. Click here to obtain the form :RMA_IDP.pdf
- Proof of purchase is required to get warranty service.
- Return shipping is prepaid by the customer.
- International customers may be subject to duties, taxes and brokerage fee.Customers are responsible for fees incurred.
We accept refunds and exchanges.
You may return items purchased within thirty days from the invoice date; the same procedure and process as for a warranty return is required to be followed.
3. Limited Liability Warranty
Industrial Diesel Products Inc. (IDP) products are covered by a limited liability warranty from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not apply if, in the judgement of IDP, the product fails due to damage from shipment, handling, storage, accident, abuse or misuse, or has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to the product’s instructions, or has been modified in any way.
The maximum liability of IDP.is limited to the product purchase price.
4. Warranty and Return Replacement Procedure
Do not ship your defective product to IDP. before contacting customer support.
Obtain a RMA number by contacting customer support.
A customer support representative will do troubleshooting to see if the product is defective. The following information will be required to proceed with the authorization to return the product.:
- Your contact information
- Invoice number and date
- Credit card information for optional shipping services
- The customer support representative will provide you with an RMA number and shipping information. Please ensure that you write this down.
Package the product securely and include your contact information with all the details required on the RMA Form, and enclose the RMA Form in the package.
Ship the product to the address disclosed on the RMA Form. Clearly write your RMA number on the outside of the package you are returning. Customers are responsible for all return freight charges to IDP. We suggest using a carrier that provides tracking information. IDP.is not responsible for packages lost in transit to IDP.
Customer Service will process the return upon receipt of the item.
For status of an already issued RMA, e-mail email@example.com or call Customer Service on: 1-905-362-0423.